Are you one of those cautious folks and want to hide certain aspects of the workflow? We get it.
So we've got a really simple way to let you choose who can see what.
The admin person/subscriber/person-in-charge will have access to the Your Team area within the Profile & Settings. Here you choose who can access that area of Streamtime.
Click on one of your teammates to edit their permissions.
The screens that you can restrict are:
- Dashboard - Can see the Dashboard including information on pricing and time tracked by team.
- Jobs - Can see and edit Jobs & Priorities including information on pricing and time tracked by team.
- Items & Expenses - Can see and edit all Items & Expenses of the company.
- Schedule - Can see and edit the Schedule and To Do list for all team members.
- Team - Can see and edit the list of Team Members.
- Cost Rate - Can see and edit the Cost Rates of team members.
- Contacts - Can see and edit the list of Contacts.
- Settings - Can see and edit account Settings.