1. Log into your Streamtime account. If you don't remember the details, go to streamtime.net, select 'log in' from the page footer and enter your email address. All the accounts linked to that email address will appear.
2. Once logged into your account, open the menu down the left of your page, select 'Profile & Settings > Account Settings'.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and choose the 'I want to close my Streamtime account' button.
4. You'll then be prompted to send us a message which you can of course customise. We'd really appreciate if you could take a moment to share your reasons.
5. One of our lovely team will get back to you and help with next steps.
What happens to my account?
All good things have to come to an end and while we'll be sad to see you go, it's not goodbye forever. We'll pop your account onto a free plan so you'll still be able to access Streamtime and refer back to your jobs. You'll have 5 live jobs and everything else will be archived.
Can I completely delete my account?
Yes, just let us know in your message and we can do that for you.
What if I change my mind?
No problem, just drop us a message via the chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org - we can get you up and running in no time!