Welcome to the world of automation. Create a repeating ToDo for yourself and (or) your team then make it.. repeat for as long as you want. As simple as that!
Repeating ToDos can be created from:
- Job Page
- ToDo modal on the ToDo screen
- ToDo modal on the ToDo schedule
- The Job Activity menu
Here's how it goes:
- Create a repeating ToDo
- Give it a title
- Find a job & an item
- Choose your team & allocate a team member
- Set up the repeat rules - dates, increments etc
Repeating ToDo Behaviour:
- Accessed via ToDo Page (Add New flow), Schedule ToDo (3 dots), Job Page (3 dot) and new activity menu.
- The number of repeats are capped at 12. This allows for weekly for a quarter, or monthly for a year and means system performance isn’t affected by large numbers of repeating todo’s for entire teams.
- Duplicating a job will not duplicate the repeating To Do’s
- Moving or deleting a repeating To Do via the To Do page or Schedule To Do will display a message advising the To Do is part of a recurring series. (this will be extended in future to capture resizing, moving and re-assigning).
- Some actions will cause a To Do to tear away from the repeating series:
Logging a To Do that is part of a repeating series of To Do’s
Dragging a To Do across multiple days
Resizing, moving or re-assigning