- Comments & @ Mentions within Job Activity - add job specific comments directly into the job activity channel. @ mention a team member to send them an in app notification.
- Comments & @ Mentions on Posts - as above, you can comment and @ mention your team directly on a post.
- Team member in-app notifications of mentions - living in the new 'Activity' section of your navigation menu, see all the @ mentions, mark them as read and jump directly to the job or comment itself.
Slightly Less Major 🏆
Additional Job Permissions - it's now possible to allow different level of job access to your team members.
- View Jobs - the lowest level of job access allows the team member view only job information. The team member cannot edit the job or see any pricing information.
- View Job Pricing - enabling this provides the team member the additional access to view pricing information on jobs. Selecting this will automatically enable the 'View Jobs' permission.
- Edit Jobs - provides the team member with full view and edit access to the job (pricing information included). Enabling this for a team member will automatically enable both 'View Jobs' and 'View Job Pricing' permissions.
- Xero OAuth2 integration migration.
- If all line items on a PO use the same revenue account code the resulting invoice line item will apply that same revenue code.
- Downloading some historical quotes to pdf was returning an error - this is now resolved.
- Merging of labels now handles all instances of case sensitivity.
- Phases are now available via the API via job items and ToDo's.
- Contact import now handles special characters.
- Timesheet report for "last week" was not including Mondays if the report was generated early in the week.
- Using browser back button when in Job Activity was returning a blank page - we've resolved that.