- Branches allow you to create multiple identities within your one Streamtime App. Use them to manage different branding, locations or terms and conditions across different quotes and invoices within Streamtime.
- Navigate to the 'Your Company' page to get creating.
- Once multiple branches are setup, a branch selection is available on job creation.
- Branches are not included on all subscriptions - please reach out if you cannot currently create them.
- ToDo's that have appeared on a Time and Expenses invoice are now locked and cannot be edited.
- Cost column within the expense list view now displays a total at the bottom.
- Mentions from within a post now trigger notifications to the team member that will direct them back to the post itself.
- Checklist items are now visible when when adding a To Do from Schedule Jobs view.
- New supplier details are now saved on the first attempt when added directly to a PO.
- 'Null' is no longer appearing as an expense status.
- Status column is no longer appearing twice.
- Team availability within the Schedule Jobs view now matches the To Do and To Do schedule availability (showing personal To Do's).
- Invoice list export now includes labels.