Our latest release has been inspired by the feedback and in-depth discussions we've had with our customers from all over the world. It's new functionality and it solves some big tasks that you've given us to address. You wanted Repeating To Do's, you've got them. You wanted a place to put the brief and make notes on a job, it's here. There's still more to come on this collaboration functionality, so please share your feedback and let us know what you think.
- Repeating To Do's 🎉 This is a biggy! The most up-voted card on our roadmap, this functionality is sure to make a lot of people happy. Want to create a To Do for your design teams weekly standup? Simples. You can create a Repeating To Do from the Job page, and the pop up To Do modal on the To Do and Schedule pages.
- Posts on a Job - You can now create a post specifically for a job via the Activity Log. Drop that job brief directly into your job and share any other vital information you need to. (Bonus, you can manage your Repeating To Do's for the job from the Activity Panel as well!)
- Posts begins our journey towards fully fledged collaboration on a job which will eventually include the ability to comment, @ colleagues and notifications within Streamtime. Checkout what we're working towards here and here on our roadmap. Changes to your subscription may be required to gain the entire collaboration suite so if improving collaboration on your jobs is a priority, get in touch with us to find out more!
Slightly Less Major 🏆
- Job Activity Log. Streamtime now tracks actions completed on a particular job to help you understand when and who made a change to a job item, created a quote or invoice 🔍
- Quantities (hrs) weren't showing when generating an invoice using Time & Expenses modal > when specifically grouped by Date.
- Negative numbers were exporting with an apostrophe - making it difficult for Excel to calculate totals.
- PO Number column on Jobs report export does not exist on the csv export.
- 'Discount' label on the quote template was showing as 'undefined'.
- http:// text for website address in contacts now supports https//.
- Cursor was jumping to the end of the job item name or phase fields on a job when using Safari.