Priorities (Kanban) Updates
More additions to our kanban view - it's come a long way since it's creation in our inaugural hackathon. Here's the latest:
- Re-arrange columns 😱 ✅
- Create a 'Note Card' - a text field allowing you to add...a note ✅
- Create a Checklist - Note cards allow for checklist items to be included ✅
- 'Created by' & 'last modified' information now displayed for each board ✅
- It's now possible to duplicate an existing Priority board ✅
We've made some improvements that have yielded a 25% faster load time of the jobs page 🎉 More tasks are earmarked in our ongoing focus to maintain/improve performance on data heavy pages like the jobs page where there are a large number of job items.
Slightly Less Major 🏆
Phase name visibility extended to 3 additional areas (these were the top 3 - more in backlog):
- A ToDo on the ToDo page (via visibility preferences)
- ToDo Sidebar (again, managed by visibility preferences)
- Schedule ToDo
- Invoice due date was skipping a month in a very specific circumstance. We caught it, and it now doesn't 👌
- Editing a quote, PO or invoice line item name will now maintain the account code associated to the related master item list item.
- Deleted jobs were still visible via Priorities - no longer 🙌
- Priorities boards now update with any job name or label changes without needing a refresh.
- Exporting Timeline summary was cutting off text of milestones with long descriptions. Fixed 🙌
- Quickbooks authentication errors post OAuth2 changes. This was a tricky one that we finally cracked! Sorry for the disruption QB's users 🙏
- Quote introduction is now copied across during duplication...
- Contacts are now correctly populated during the duplication of a job.
- ToDo Sidebar now automatically refreshes after multiple items are completed in succession.
- Delivery date now exporting to Xero on PO’s.
- Clicking trash can on a sub item on the jobs page now deletes the sub item as expected.
- Changing reference on a PO was returning an error if a the PO had a label attached. Not any more...