- To Do Schedule Performance - Loading, scrolling, resizing, editing, creating are all FAST, and seamless with this new To Do Schedule.
- Schedule ToDo - Also provides a much nicer way to filter the information on the page using a 'pill' design.
Slightly Less Major 🏆
- Invoices Status Updates - Previously, Streamtime would display 'Sent to Xero'. With this update, Streamtime will reflect your accounting software status.
- A new level of permission now lets you assign 'view only' permission to the To Do schedule.
- Quote list now includes ‘Date of quote approval’ column.
- It's now possible to hide line item totals on an invoice using the check box in the invoice sidebar.
- Client hasn't paid an invoice and needs you to resend it? Easy - send an invoice a second time with a different message. The audit trail also helps you see who and when it has already been sent.
- Tax settings now allow for 3 decimal places - this one is for some USA clients who need to record specific tax rates (4.166%) on invoices.
- We now surface the Scheduler name on Schedule To Do’s and To Do’s to make it clear who has assigned that To Do to your.
- To Do's now show creation date and name as well as last edited date and name.
- Some great time-savers on your To Do page - multi select (command + click), right click allow you to make changes to multiple To Do's at once. You can also customise what information you see on your To Do's.
- External accounts package icon now displays in the invoice list ‘Invoice Status’ column to differentiate ‘external’ invoices.
- Link to support article in the JCR now working.
- JCR with no invoice will still display correctly.
- JCR displays all items regardless of whether time has been added to them.
- Can now download a quote linked to an archived job (consistent with invoices).
- Editing a time entry from list view no longer switches it to a personal task.
- Downloading an invoice while in edit mode now forces unsaved edits to save (avoids blank pdf fields)
- Schedule Jobs rows alignment issues corrected.
- Ability to switch to another user via the create/edit ToDo modal now removed for users without schedule edit permission.
- Access privileges padlock on To Do Schedule working again.